EUASIA provides professional services to clients meeting their particular needs in the following areas:
Strategic Planning: Formulation of regional master plans, development strategies and strategic plans for residential communities, airports, ports, logistics and major industrial areas and related urban development.
District Planning: Planning Background and Context Review, Assessment of Site attributes, Option development, Development requirements and planning approach, Open Space and Landscape elements, detailed Sector layout plans (neighbourhood, open space hierarchy and circulation).
Urban Development: Urban growth strategies, development of metropolitan sub-centres, city centre planning, detailed action area plans, planning feasibility studies, implementation, and urban renewal proposals.
Tourism master plans, marketing studies, tourism feasibility assessment, recreation and leisure facility planning, conceptual resort design, enhancement of areas of outstanding natural or cultural features and mission reports for international agencies.
City centres concepts, urban design conceptual frameworks, preparation of development design guidelines, detailed design of roads and utilities, activity areas design, residential development parameters, urban design and conceptual landscape masterplanning and implementation.
EUASIA strives to provide an added value service to our projects and keep on upgrading from the best-practices internationally. In this spirit, we work in partnership with other respected consultancies around the globe including:
* OfCA (Officina Cutillo Architetti - Architecture Firm - Italy)
* ITC-A (International Tourism Consultancy Associates - UK)
* Jie Cheng Consultants Ltd, Guangzhou, China
* University of Naples, Italy
* AITA - Associazione Italiana Tecnologia e Ambiente (Italian Association of Technology and Environment)
* Faisal Abdullah Al-Blehed and Partner Company for Engineering Consultancies (FAB), Saudi Arabia
* Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) - National Research Council, Italy
EUASIA brings a unique international perspective supported with a good knowledge of development issues in the region and a wide spectrum of expertise to its work. We are committed to a professional and personal approach to meet the expectations of our clients including:
* Governmental Agencies
* International Agencies and Institutions - e.g.: United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Asian Development Bank (ADB)
* Private clients and Developers